Sakkusu Alto Saxophone - Gold Lacquer
- 35 In Stock
BRAND NEW SAKKUSU RANGE for 2017! All new low price!
We have now introduced brand new entry-level Sakkusu altos and tenors into our range, featuring a choice of Gold, Black and Vintage finishes. These new beginner models represent incredible value for money – each sax has a solid construction, comfortable key layout, solid intonation and a pleasant and full-bodied tone. We also include a Yamaha 4C mouthpiece in the package, enabling the player to channel a clear and free-speaking tone through their new instrument. In addition to this we provide a tuition DVD, allowing you to get going straight away in the comfort of your home!
• Solid construction and mechanism, comfortable key layout.
• Top F# key. This extra top note was introduced on most saxes in the 1960s and most teachers recommend it.
• High Quality Pisoni Pads
• Fully gold lacquered. Easy to clean and looks beautiful.
• Yamaha mouthpiece (with cap & ligature). Widely regarded by teachers worldwide as the best model for students.
• Hard but lightweight shaped case with backpack straps & outer pocket.
• Tuition DVD. Learn at your own pace at home.
• Comfortable padded neck strap, 2 x reeds, lacquer cloth, cork grease and mouthpiece patch.
• Material: Brass
• Finish: Gold lacquer
• Key Touches: Simulated pearl
• Neck: Sakkusu
• Case: Sakkusu hard shaped black case with backpack straps and outer pocket
• Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4c plastic
• Made in: China
• Free professional set up and free check over within a year
• Recommended For: Students
Considering the incredible price of this sax I’m extremely impressed with how well it performs in terms of its functionality. Quite often saxes around this price point have unstable tuning and a weak tone, whereas this model is the exact opposite. Position the Yamaha mouthpiece included within the set-up around 90% down the cork (a little further than normal) and all of the tuning pops out in exactly the right place! Beyond this the tone is very pleasant, making this sax highly playable. A definite recommendation from myself to complete beginners and a welcome addition to our student range of saxes. - Jim Cheek