Sakkusu - Alto Saxophone - Deluxe - Red Brass
Alto Saxophone by Sakkusu - Deluxe Details:
We have now introduced brand new premium Sakkusu alto saxophones into our range. These new models represent incredible value for money – each sax has a solid construction, comfortable key layout, solid intonation and a pleasant and full-bodied tone. We also include a Yamaha 4C mouthpiece in the package, enabling the player to channel a clear and free-speaking tone through their new instrument. In addition to this we provide a tuition DVD, allowing you to get going straight away in the comfort of your home!
• Solid construction and mechanism, comfortable key layout
• High Quality Pisoni Pads
• Top F# key. This extra top note was introduced on most saxes in the 1960s and most teachers recommend it.
• Red brass with gold lacquered keys. Easy to clean and looks beautiful.
• Yamaha mouthpiece (with cap & ligature). Widely regarded by teachers worldwide as the best model for students.
• Hard but lightweight shaped case with backpack straps & outer pocket.
• Tuition DVD. Learn at your own pace at home.
• Comfortable padded neck strap, 2 x reeds, lacquer cloth, cork grease and mouthpiece patch.
• Material: Red Brass
• Finish: Gold lacquered keys
• Key Touches: Simulated pearl
• Neck: Sakkusu
• Case: Sakkusu hard shaped black case
• Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4c plastic
• Made in: China
• Free professional set up and free check over within a year
• Recommended For: Students
This new premium model within our Sakkusu range demonstrates quality throughout and represents true value for money. Even at its modest price-point it features many of the qualities that you see in professional-level brands: underslung octave mechanism, double key arms on lower keys, and red brass material giving added warmth and projection. The included Yamaha 4C mouthpiece with this material gives a lovely sonority; I found the mouthpiece positioning on the cork needed to be 60% down in order to obtain the correct tuning point and demonstrate its excellent intonation. The mechanism is solid and the keywork feels fluid and very accessible under the fingers. I think this sax is going to be a classic for years to come! - Jim@sax.co.uk