Yanagisawa SWO20 Soprano Sax
10% deposit of £406.50
9 monthly payments of £406.50
Interest free finance
24 month finance 4.9 APR
10% deposit of £406.50
24 monthly payments of £160.17
Finance charges apply
The top model in the series of Yanagisawa’s Elite range, this bronze model contains the new tonal possibilities of a stronger core tone and focused sound. The response is superb and the intonation is perfect. The bronze material gives the player a wide-ranging tonal palette. A top-notch professional soprano sax!
This SWO20 bronze model is an instrument for the accomplished player. It delivers a superb tonal range with an unmistakably darker edge thanks to the fine bronze body, and it also benefits from the WO series re-engineered bore and toneholes, and re-sourced and redesigned core brass material. This model also has many upgraded features exclusive to the WO series such as newly designed Front F Keys, Ride Side Keys and Right Pinky Key.
• Material: Bronze
• Finish: Lacquered
• Key Touches: Mother of Pearl
• Neck: Straight and curved necks included
• Engraving: Elaborate Engraving
• Case: Fabric Covered, Woodshell case with outer pocket and Backstraps
• Mouthpiece: Yanagisawa Ebonite
• Made in: Japan
• 9 Month Interest Free Finance Available on this Product
• Free Professional Set Up & Free Check over within a year
• Recommended for: Serious Students/Professionals
"Ignoring the sterling silver options for a moment, this is the top model in the new SWO range and it really delivers on all fronts. The combination of the bronze material, the newly engineered bore and tone-holes and the metal pad reflectors all come together to give the most incredible results; it’s highly responsive at all dynamic levels, the tone can be sweet, focussed and introverted at lower air velocities, whilst open and expansive when pushed, and everything in-between. Very satisfying to play indeed. I’d find it hard to believe that any serious soprano player would dismiss this sax once tried!" - Jim Cheek (Sax.co.uk)
Free Professional Setup
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough playtest from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
- Free 1st Class Delivery on all orders over £100 to UK MAINLAND
- Free Next Working day Delivery on all Saxophones to UK MAINLAND (excluding hire saxophones)
- Competitive International Shipping Rates
Postage Prices Outside of the UK
UK Shipping Guide
Listed below is a guide to our UK Mainland shipping charges.
|Category||Royal Mail 1st Class||Special Next Day||Special Next Day (by 12pm)|
Postage Within The UK
Royal Mail First Class (Default Shipping)
Postage Within The EU
Rest Of The World
If you wish to return products purchased on our website please follow the guidance below.
Please print and complete returns document found here: Return Document and include it inside your package.
- The initial postage and packaging charge is non refundable.
Please send all returns to the following address:
SAX.CO.UK RETURNS DEPARTMENT