Yanagisawa AWO30 Alto Saxophone - Solid Silver & Brass
10% deposit of £490.60
9 monthly payments of £490.60
Interest free finance
24 month finance 4.9 APR
10% deposit of £490.60
24 monthly payments of £193.30
Finance charges apply
A perfect combination of power and beauty!
Solid silver neck and body, brass bell and keys. Solid silver produces a clarity of sound unequalled by any other metal.
Yanagisawa saxes are made by a small family company in Japan who only make professional quality saxes, and they do it very well. This degree of focus means they are of a quality that even their main competitors recognise as the best. Here at Sax.co our technicians love them as they play straight out of the box and they are by far the most reliable instruments we sell.
Solid silver produces a clarity of sound unequalled by any other metal. Many years of research by skilled craftsmen have resulted in the creation of the ultimate choice of sounds available to musicians today. Solid silver for its clarity and brass for its warmth and resonance. Coupled with the finest mechanism which only Yanagisawa’s skilled craftsmen can produce, the blend gives the musician his ultimate choice. Fully lacquered to minimise cleaning.
This latest AWO33 has an even stronger tonal core thanks to a re-engineered bore and tone holes, plus many upgraded feature such as:
Front F Key
A new redesigned front F key for a better feel.
Right Side Key
Additional feet under the right side key levers (B, C and high E) for a better touch.
Right Pinky Key
New pinky key angle for smoother fingering.
Exquisite new hand engraving.
New Neck Plate
An additional neck plate for tightening the sound.
Palm Key plate
New palm key plate for added high range resonance, acoustic depth and projection across all register, and exceptional tonal stability.
Teflon octave system
Both ends of the octave key axis rotate in a receptacle that is coated with teflon to insure a smooth operation every time
Rocking table mechanism
The C# and Bb keys have a rocking table mechanism that allows for optimal speed and fluidity between these pitches
F-auxiliary key mechanism
Insures a proper seal of the pads when playing in the low range of the saxophone
"Indented" white shell keys
A player's fingers will rest comfortably in the indented white shell keys. The white shells also enhance the beauty of the instrument while also preventing the player's fingers from slipping during technical passages
Pointed pivot screw
The pivot screws that are used have a pointed end which facilitates an accurate center and precise action
Air-tight waterproof pad
The pads are completely air-tight which supports stability in playing and their life is extended thanks to being waterproof
Blue steel springs
Blue steel springs give the player quick response and are more resilient than stainless steel (they also last much longer)
Tri-point balanced bell brace
The bell and the body of the saxophone are securely connected by a tri-point balanced bell brace
• Material: Solid silver & brass
• Finish: Clear & gold lacquers.
• Key Touches: White mother of pearl
• Neck: Yanagisawa
• Engraving: Hand engraved
• Case: Yanagisawa, rectangular back-pack style
• Mouthpiece: Yanagisawa Ebonite 7CR
• Made in: Japan
• 9 Month Interest Free Finance Available on this Product
• Free Professional Set Up & Free Check over within a Year
• Recommended for: All serious sax players
Sing, sing, sing!!! Pure sound and bags of projection. These are some of the best top of the range saxes available. Jim (Sax.co.uk)
Free Professional Setup
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough playtest from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
UK MAINLAND CUSTOMERS
EXPORT CUSTOMERS (Anyone outside the UK)
If you are an export customer outside the UK you DO NOT pay the 20% tax
Please bear in mind you may have to pay an import tax in your own country. Check with your local customs if you are unsure.
Easiest payment method is by major credit card or Paypal. We charge in UK Pounds less tax and your card company will convert to your local currency at the current rate.
We can quickly and efficiently ship to all international destinations. Simply add your items to the basket and proceed with the checkout to see how much it will cost you.
Orders received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
We have a massive selection of goods, although If your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be emailed with the option to choose an alternative or cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
All saxophones are shipped using an express, tracked and insured service. High value items such as microphones and mouthpieces are also sent using a tracked service. To ensure a cost-effective service, lower value items such as reeds are sent via standard mail without tracking.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We guarantee to do the utmost to ensure you make a well-informed choice. We continually test the latest products and review them on the website, so you can research before you buy.
For more personal help and advice please email or phone and we will be happy to answer all your questions
Phone: +44 1892 662533
If you wish to return products purchased on our website please follow the guidance below.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (Reeds, mouthpieces etc). Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.
Please print and complete returns document found here: Return Document and include it inside your package.
- You must obtain a receipt with tracking information from the Post Office or chosen courier service. This can be used to track the item(s) that you are returning. We cannot accept liability for returned goods that we don’t receive or for those that get damaged in transit on their return.
- In all cases, (except where an item is faulty) the item(s) returned must be in its original and saleable condition. This includes all original packaging that must be undamaged and intact.
- All goods will be inspected on return. Where we have to make reductions in price to facilitate re-sale, you will be notified and the cost will be deducted from your refund.
- Goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please ensure you package them up well to prevent any damage or loss during shipping.
- The initial postage and packaging charge is non refundable.
We aim process refunds 24 hours of receipt. If you do not see your original payment method credited within ten days please contact us.
Please send all returns to the following address:
SAX.CO.UK RETURNS DEPARTMENT
If you have any difficulty or have any other queries regarding our returns policy, our customer services will be able to assist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01892662533.