Yamaha YBS-32SE - Baritone Saxophone - Silver Plated
10% deposit of £525.00
9 monthly payments of £525.00
Interest free finance
24 month finance 4.9 APR
10% deposit of £525.00
24 monthly payments of £206.86
Finance charges apply
Yamaha’s 32 series saxes offer professional qualities at an intermediate price. Much of their design is based upon the more expensive Pro and Custom saxes, and they share many of the same features. The 32 saxes deliver outstanding response, tone, intonation, as well as a comfortable playability.
Packaged with Yamaha mouthpiece & Hard Case
Finish - Silver Plated
Key Auxiliary Keys - Low A, front F
Key buttons material - Polyester
Pivot Screw - Tapered, nylon tipped, with head
Thumb hook - Adjustable
Key - Eb
Included Accessories - Yamaha Mouthpiece, Yamaha Case, Strap, Cork Grease
From the most highly recommended 280 student models to the world beating Custom EX, Yamaha saxes have a well deserved reputation for reliability and high quality.
"Since entering the saxophone market in the 1960s, Yamaha has strived for excellence and value in all areas. Our philosophy of continuous product improvement and a no-compromise approach to craftsmanship and materials has resulted in a range of instruments that is second to none.
Working closely with some of the world's leading instrumentalists, Yamaha has taken inspiration from the tonal characteristics of vintage instruments and incorporated these into instruments which benefit from the best that modern manufacturing techniques and technology can offer.
Embracing this approach has enabled Yamaha to create instruments of outstanding personality but which free the saxophonist from the constraints of compensating for an instrument's shortcomings in intonation and tone.
Without these restrictions, a Yamaha player is able to concentrate on nothing but the music".
Free Professional Setup
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough playtest from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
- Free 1st Class Delivery on all orders over £75 to UK MAINLAND
- Free Next Working day Delivery on all Saxophones to UK MAINLAND (excluding hire saxophones)
- Competitive International Shipping Rates
Postage Prices Outside of the UK
UK Shipping Guide
Listed below is a guide to our UK Mainland shipping charges.
|Category||Royal Mail 1st Class||Special Next Day||Special Next Day (by 12pm)|
Postage Within The UK
Royal Mail First Class (Default Shipping)
Postage Within The EU
Rest Of The World
If you wish to return products purchased on our website please follow the guidance below.
Please print and complete returns document found here: Return Document and include it inside your package.
- The initial postage and packaging charge is non refundable.
Please send all returns to the following address:
SAX.CO.UK RETURNS DEPARTMENT