Trevor James - Horn Classic II - Alto Saxophone - Black/Silver
10% deposit of £94.90
9 monthly payments of £94.90
Interest free finance
24 month finance 4.9 APR
10% deposit of £94.90
24 monthly payments of £37.39
Finance charges apply
Buy a Trevor James alto or tenor saxophone and receive one of the brand new Legere American Cut reeds! Worth £29.95! Offer available for a limited time only!
Perfect for students looking for a distinctive first saxophone.
Trevor James 'The Horn' saxophones have been winning awards since their introduction in 1990. Well established as an instrument to ensure you make the best possible start - The Horn Classic II black and silver.
Winner of 3 Music Industry Awards!
The original 'Horn' concept was to make a distinctive, reasonably priced student saxophone without compromising quality.
The 'Horn' quickly became popular around the World with it's ease of sound production, excellent build quality and affordable price tag.
The Trevor James 'Horn' Classic models stay faithful to the design objectives of the original, demonstrating perfectly, that with dedicated research and design, quality is affordable.
Black nickel plating is more than just a look, it's an additional layer of resonant metal that adds some extra clarity to the tone. It is also lacquered to protect it's stunning looks and minimise cleaning.
Packaged with all you need to start playing today including the "YOU CAN PLAY TOO" tuition DVD (exclusive to Sax.co.uk)
• Material: Brass
• Finish: Black nickel plated body with silver plated keys
• Key Touches: White plastic
• Neck: The Horn
• Engraving: None
• Made in: Taiwan, set up in the UK
• Case: Trevor James hard shaped black case with straps
• Mouthpiece: Trevor James plastic
• 9 Month Interest Free Finance Available on this Product
• Free Professional Set Up & Free Check over within a Year
• Recommended for: Students
The Trevor James Horn is the most popular student sax in the history of Sax.co.uk, and deservedly. It's a great sax - not great compared with a Selmer but great in that it has given an ideal start to thousands of new sax players around the World. It just ticks all the boxes and ensures you make a great start to playing the sax. Few things annoy me more than poor quality instruments that effectively put people off playing. Save yourself the heartache and get started on a Trevor James sax .....Phill (Sax.co.uk)
Free Professional Setup
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough playtest from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
UK MAINLAND CUSTOMERS
EXPORT CUSTOMERS (Anyone outside the UK)
If you are an export customer outside the UK you DO NOT pay the 20% tax
Please bear in mind you may have to pay an import tax in your own country. Check with your local customs if you are unsure.
Easiest payment method is by major credit card or Paypal. We charge in UK Pounds less tax and your card company will convert to your local currency at the current rate.
We can quickly and efficiently ship to all international destinations. Simply add your items to the basket and proceed with the checkout to see how much it will cost you.
Orders received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
We have a massive selection of goods, although If your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be emailed with the option to choose an alternative or cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
All saxophones are shipped using an express, tracked and insured service. High value items such as microphones and mouthpieces are also sent using a tracked service. To ensure a cost-effective service, lower value items such as reeds are sent via standard mail without tracking.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We guarantee to do the utmost to ensure you make a well-informed choice. We continually test the latest products and review them on the website, so you can research before you buy.
For more personal help and advice please email or phone and we will be happy to answer all your questions
Phone: +44 1892 662533
If you wish to return products purchased on our website please follow the guidance below.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (Reeds, mouthpieces etc). Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.
Please print and complete returns document found here: Return Document and include it inside your package.
- You must obtain a receipt with tracking information from the Post Office or chosen courier service. This can be used to track the item(s) that you are returning. We cannot accept liability for returned goods that we don’t receive or for those that get damaged in transit on their return.
- In all cases, (except where an item is faulty) the item(s) returned must be in its original and saleable condition. This includes all original packaging that must be undamaged and intact.
- All goods will be inspected on return. Where we have to make reductions in price to facilitate re-sale, you will be notified and the cost will be deducted from your refund.
- Goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please ensure you package them up well to prevent any damage or loss during shipping.
- The initial postage and packaging charge is non refundable.
We aim process refunds 24 hours of receipt. If you do not see your original payment method credited within ten days please contact us.
Please send all returns to the following address:
SAX.CO.UK RETURNS DEPARTMENT
If you have any difficulty or have any other queries regarding our returns policy, our customer services will be able to assist at email@example.com or 01892662533.