Theo Wanne GAIA 2 Hard Rubber Tenor Mouthpiece
10% deposit of £47.90
9 monthly payments of £47.90
Interest free finance
24 month finance 4.9 APR
10% deposit of £47.90
24 monthly payments of £18.87
Finance charges apply
Infused with the spirit of Dexter Gordon, the GAIA was built to outplay Theo's very best Florida Otto Link. Theo succeeded in spades! It is not just a simple copy of a vintage mouthpiece. Theo has taken his extensive experience working with vintage mouthpieces and made the type of same sound, just better!
The GAIA tends towards a traditional Jazz taste, but is quite versatile like the AMMA. The GAIA has a medium roll-over baffle, precision-sculpted inner sidewalls, and our True Large Chamber for a simply huge and alive vintage sound.
We are proud to introduce BY FAR the highest quality, most resonant, hard rubber available today in saxophone mouthpieces. By optimizing manufacturing techniques and recipes for hard rubber manufactured in the 1940s and 50s by the Meyer Bros., Otto Link, and Henry Chedeville, the rich resonant sound previously only available in vintage mouthpieces is BACK. There has never been a better hard rubber mouthpiece made….EVER! See the difference!
The GAIAs True Large Chamber is very much like the vintage mouthpieces of the 1940s but technically superior due to our patent-pending machining technology. Take a look at our baffles, tip rails, side rails, and interior design. We show you pictures of these for a reason. Because they are manufactured with and accuracy higher than any other mouthpiece, vintage or new! The GAIA is truly revolutionary in bringing the vintage sound up to date both in design and construction.
• Built to outplay Theo's very best Vintage Otto Link. Theo succeeded!
• Inspired by the Genius of Dexter Gordon.
• Full, rich and fat traditional sound with a hint of edge.
• Medium Roll-Over Baffle combined with our precision crafted True Large Chamber.
• Complex interior design like a vintage mouthpiece, but fully machined incredible accuracy.
• Revolutionary in bringing the vintage sound up to date both in design and construction.
• Revolutionary True Large Chambers - Huge!
• Patented, state-of-the-art, interior design with rounded inner side walls.
• Material: BY FAR the highest quality, most resonant, premium hard rubber available today in saxophone mouthpieces.
• Shank Ring: 24K gold-plated brass shank ring.
• Serial Number: Includes specific run and individual mouthpiece number.
• Ligature: Includes our innovative, three-point contact, Enlightened Ligature (Vintified) and a precision hex-driver.
• Cap: Patented Reed Replacer Cap. The most secure cap in the world.
• Bite Pad: User replaceable bite pads with varying hardness.
- Free 1st Class Delivery on all orders over £75 to UK MAINLAND
- Free Next Working day Delivery on all Saxophones to UK MAINLAND (excluding hire saxophones)
- Competitive International Shipping Rates
We deliver your order right away. Orders received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
We have a massive selection of goods, although If your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be emailed with the option to choose an alternative or cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Postage Prices Outside of the UK
Simply add your desired products to the shopping cart, choose your shipping destination and the website will automatically assign your postage to the shopping cart.
UK Shipping Guide
Listed below is a guide to our UK Mainland shipping charges.
|Category||Royal Mail 1st Class||Special Next Day||Special Next Day (by 12pm)|
Postage Within The UK
Royal Mail First Class (Default Shipping)
First Class Delivery aims to deliver within 1 to 3 days of postage but do bear in mind larger items are likely to need hand delivery (sax stands don't fit through letter boxes).Royal Mail Special Delivery (Next Day)
If your order is placed before 2pm and is in stock we promise to deliver next day. If an Item is not in stock we will refund your additional postage costs and deliver as soon as the goods are available. Over 2kg we use a mixture of regular post (low value items such as bags and heavier stands) & various couriers (usually DPD or UPS) depending on location and value.
Postage Within The EU
Anything under 2kg ships with Royal Mail. Orders amounting to over about £50 ship using a signed for and, if necessary, insured postal service. Orders over 2kg ship with various courier services- again, usually UPS or Fedex.
Rest Of The World
Any order under 2kg ships in the regular mail (unless otherwise requested at time of ordering). Higher value shipments are sent using a signed for and, if necessary, insured postal service. Heavier items ship by courier - again, we tend to use UPS or Fedex. Please note that, should you want smaller orders by courier (an advisable security measure in some countries) please specify clearly when ordering. This will often incur a higher shipping price which we may have to cover by sending a paypal invoice.
For any order which has shipped with tracking: the full tracking information can be checked using the "my orders" section on our website (a link is on your initial order confirmation).
If you're based overseas and would like more information on shipping including customs duty, please read our Based Overseas guide located here.
If you wish to return products purchased on our website please follow the guidance below.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (Reeds, mouthpieces etc). Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.
Please print and complete returns document found here: Return Document and include it inside your package.
- You must obtain a receipt with tracking information from the Post Office or chosen courier service. This can be used to track the item(s) that you are returning. We cannot accept liability for returned goods that we don’t receive or for those that get damaged in transit on their return.
- In all cases, (except where an item is faulty) the item(s) returned must be in its original and saleable condition. This includes all original packaging that must be undamaged and intact.
- All goods will be inspected on return. Where we have to make reductions in price to facilitate re-sale, you will be notified and the cost will be deducted from your refund.
- Goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please ensure you package them up well to prevent any damage or loss during shipping.
- The initial postage and packaging charge is non refundable.
We aim process refunds 24 hours of receipt. If you do not see your original payment method credited within ten days please contact us.
Please send all returns to the following address:
SAX.CO.UK RETURNS DEPARTMENT
If you have any difficulty or have any other queries regarding our returns policy, our customer services will be able to assist at email@example.com or 01892662533.