- in stock
Revitalise and sterilise your reeds with the new Reedcure system.
The First Curing Device for Reeds
Reedcure is the first device which revitalise reeds after use by releasing stress on reed vascular structure. In 5 minutes, it can revive the original character of reeds. The device reduces warpage and makes reeds play healthy and fresh during the life span of the reeds.
So Simple and Easy
No switch, no control. Just load your reeds and close the cover. In 5 minutes, all done. Four reeds of any size (Soprano, Alto, Tenor saxophone and Eb, Bb Clarinet) can be treated together. The device uses a standard USB charger of your own. Single charge is enough for 30 operations.
For Your Health
The Reedcure has been lab tested against various strains of bacteria and infection-causing microbes that when left unattended can cause a variety of health problems. The device is 99.9% effective against several notable infections, including: Escherichia coli (E. coli), Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae, and MRSA.
Uv Light & Ozone
Load your reeds into the REEDCURE and close the cover, assured in the knowledge that the next time you play, you play pure. For your reeds, the combination of UV and Ozone will reach into all corners to revitalise and sterilise.
- Revitalise reeds after use*
- Release stress on reed vascular structure*
- Revive original character of reeds**
- Reduce warpage*
- Make reeds play healthy and fresh during the lifespan of the reeds*
- Reduce bad odor
- Prevent harmful fungi
- Kill germs**
*The curing effect will be diminished as a reed gets repeatedly used.
**Tested for Escherichia coli (E. coli), Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae, MRSA
- 5 minute automatic operation
- For 4 reeds of any size (Soprano, Alto, Tenor Sax and Eb, Bb Clarinet)
- Long life UV /Ozone lamp (~20,000hours)
- Detachable and cleanable reed holder
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Micro 5 pin charging cable included
- 30 times operation per charge
- Carrying pouch included
We recommend that you use a separate reed case to store your reeds, as shutting the lid of the Reedcure commences the curing cycle.