- in stock
The Silverstein OmniGuard is a customizable lip protector designed to eliminate discomfort between the musician’s teeth and lips.
The OmniGuard is a perfect solution for maintaining a healthy, non-traumatized lip for both single and double-lip wind instrument musicians.
It is easy to apply, using the most advanced pliable material assuring a perfect fit. Nodental models are necessary and the result is a customized, long lasting protective cushion that can improve the quallity of sound with great comfort and endurance.
Its benefits are:
- Lip protector for all wind musicians.
- Precise fit.
- Non-slip, secure positioning.
- Comfortable even while speaking.
- Magically customizable in just a few minutes.
- Braces compatible.
- Reusable and re-moldable.
- Can be used for both upper and lower teeth.
- Easily washable.
- Made with biomedical grade material.
- Made in the USA.
- Includes 1 tweezer and 1 carrying case.
- Includes a multi-lingual manual.
- Estimated product lifetime: 12 months.
"The Silverstein ONMIGUARD is a long awaited solution to sore lips and gums for woodwind players that dedicate long hours to practice and performance. The product molds to the necessary shape and dimensions for a snug and proper fit. Having a couple on hand at all times is essential, and I would recommend OMNIGUARD to all serious player" Greg Osby