Sakkusu - Alto Saxophone - Midnight Black - 1 Month Hire
If you've dreamed of playing the sax, it's easier than you think! Learn at home at your own pace with our FREE "You Can Play Too" tuition DVD included with every hire. We supply you with a brand new alto or tenor sax and everything you need to make a successful start for only £19.39 per month. Give it a try and start playing today!
With high–quality brand new alto and tenor saxophones available from just £19.39 per month, there has never been a better time to hire a saxophone from sax.co.uk.
Try before you buy
Our simple and low cost hire to buy scheme lets you try a sax at home without a long-term financial commitment. You pay just FOUR months in advance and receive a brand new sax and accessories. After 4 months you can return the instrument at any time and the agreement is cancelled. Keep hiring and the instrument is your at the end of 18 months and you will have paid no more than the original cash price.
Brand new and professionally set up
We hire brand new saxophones. All instruments are quality assessed and set up upon arrival into our workshops. Once a saxophone is hired it's then checked again prior to dispatch by our expert team of dedicated engineers.
Come and visit us at either of our locations and bring along a recent utility bill and photographic ID.
Interested? Visit our hire page for more information and complete instructions on how to hire.
Sakkusu Midnight Black
BRAND NEW SAKKUSU RANGE! All new low price!
We have now introduced brand new entry-level Sakkusu altos and tenors into our range, featuring a choice of Gold, Black and Vintage finishes. These new models represent incredible value for money – each sax has a solid construction, comfortable key layout, solid intonation and a pleasant and full-bodied tone. We also include a Yamaha 4C mouthpiece in the package, enabling the player to channel a clear and free-speaking tone through their new instrument. In addition to this we provide a tuition DVD, allowing you to get going straight away in the comfort of your home!
• Solid construction and mechanism, comfortable key layout.
• High Quality Pisoni Pads
• Top F# key. This extra top note was introduced on most saxes in the 1960s and most teachers recommend it.
• Fully black lacquered. Easy to clean and looks beautiful.
• Yamaha mouthpiece (with cap & ligature). Widely regarded by teachers worldwide as the best model for students.
• Hard but lightweight shaped case with backpack straps & outer pocket.
• Tuition DVD. Learn at your own pace at home.
• Comfortable padded neck strap, 2 x reeds, lacquer cloth, cork grease and mouthpiece patch.
• Material: Brass
• Finish: Black lacquer
• Key Touches: Simulated pearl
• Neck: Sakkusu
• Case: Sakkusu hard shaped black case with backpack straps and outer pocket
• Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4c plastic
• Made in: China
• Free professional set up and free check over within a year
• Recommended For: Students
Considering the incredible price of this sax I’m extremely impressed with how well it performs in terms of its functionality. Quite often saxes around this price point have unstable tuning and a weak tone, whereas this model is the exact opposite. Position the Yamaha mouthpiece included within the set-up around 90% down the cork (a little further than normal) and all of the tuning pops out in exactly the right place! Beyond this the tone is very pleasant, making this sax highly playable. A definite recommendation from myself to complete beginners and a welcome addition to our student range of saxes. - Jim Cheek
- Free 1st Class Delivery on all orders over £75 to UK MAINLAND
- Free Next Working day Delivery on all Saxophones to UK MAINLAND (excluding hire saxophones)
- Competitive International Shipping Rates
We deliver your order right away. Orders received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
We have a massive selection of goods, although If your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be emailed with the option to choose an alternative or cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Postage Prices Outside of the UK
Simply add your desired products to the shopping cart, choose your shipping destination and the website will automatically assign your postage to the shopping cart.
UK Shipping Guide
Listed below is a guide to our UK Mainland shipping charges.
|Category||Royal Mail 1st Class||Special Next Day||Special Next Day (by 12pm)|
Postage Within The UK
Royal Mail First Class (Default Shipping)
First Class Delivery aims to deliver within 1 to 3 days of postage but do bear in mind larger items are likely to need hand delivery (sax stands don't fit through letter boxes).Royal Mail Special Delivery (Next Day)
If your order is placed before 2pm and is in stock we promise to deliver next day. If an Item is not in stock we will refund your additional postage costs and deliver as soon as the goods are available. Over 2kg we use a mixture of regular post (low value items such as bags and heavier stands) & various couriers (usually DPD or UPS) depending on location and value.
Postage Within The EU
Anything under 2kg ships with Royal Mail. Orders amounting to over about £50 ship using a signed for and, if necessary, insured postal service. Orders over 2kg ship with various courier services- again, usually UPS or Fedex.
Rest Of The World
Any order under 2kg ships in the regular mail (unless otherwise requested at time of ordering). Higher value shipments are sent using a signed for and, if necessary, insured postal service. Heavier items ship by courier - again, we tend to use UPS or Fedex. Please note that, should you want smaller orders by courier (an advisable security measure in some countries) please specify clearly when ordering. This will often incur a higher shipping price which we may have to cover by sending a paypal invoice.
For any order which has shipped with tracking: the full tracking information can be checked using the "my orders" section on our website (a link is on your initial order confirmation).
If you're based overseas and would like more information on shipping including customs duty, please read our Based Overseas guide located here.
If you wish to return products purchased on our website please follow the guidance below.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (Reeds, mouthpieces etc). Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.
Please print and complete returns document found here: Return Document and include it inside your package.
- You must obtain a receipt with tracking information from the Post Office or chosen courier service. This can be used to track the item(s) that you are returning. We cannot accept liability for returned goods that we don’t receive or for those that get damaged in transit on their return.
- In all cases, (except where an item is faulty) the item(s) returned must be in its original and saleable condition. This includes all original packaging that must be undamaged and intact.
- All goods will be inspected on return. Where we have to make reductions in price to facilitate re-sale, you will be notified and the cost will be deducted from your refund.
- Goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please ensure you package them up well to prevent any damage or loss during shipping.
- The initial postage and packaging charge is non refundable.
We aim process refunds 24 hours of receipt. If you do not see your original payment method credited within ten days please contact us.
Please send all returns to the following address:
SAX.CO.UK RETURNS DEPARTMENT
If you have any difficulty or have any other queries regarding our returns policy, our customer services will be able to assist at email@example.com or 01892662533.