P Mauriat PMXA-67R GL Alto Sax - Gold Lacquer
10% deposit of £239.90
9 monthly payments of £239.90
Interest free finance
24 month finance 4.9 APR
10% deposit of £239.90
24 monthly payments of £94.52
Finance charges apply
Perfect for players wanting a warm, fat jazz sound.
Designed for those who prefer their tone a little more "vintage," without the comfort, tuning and reliability problems often associated with older saxes. It features drawn & rolled tone holes allowing better resonance and an enlarged bell to compliment an already warm, fat sound.
This is the alto that elevated P.Mauriat to sit alongside the World's best. Described in reviews as the closest to the legendary Selmer Mk6 - praise indeed! This Custom Class "Vintage Series" alto features a gold lacquer finish (GL), rolled tone holes, beautiful abalone shell key touches and high F# key. The larger bell further encourages a full bodied and warm tone.
It is rare to find rolled tone holes on a modern sax and these give a noticeably quieter key action and extended pad life.
This is a sax with a huge, flexible voice and is a joy to play - warm and rich but, when pushed, it can deliver an enormous amount of power.
• Material: Brass
• Finish: Gold lacquer
• Key Touches: Genuine abalone shell
• Neck: Super Jazz VI
• Engraving: Hand engraved bell and bow
• Case: ProTec style case
• Mouthpiece: Mauriat plastic student mouthpiece
• Made in: Taiwan
• 9 Month Interest Free Finance Available on this Product
• Free Professional Set Up & Free Check over within a Year
• Recommended for: Professionals, advancing students, players preferring a more vintage look and sound
I was looking for an alto with a lot of personality and attitude and I have found those qualities in the 67R. Hats off to P Mauriat for making such an incredible saxophone. Darren Rahn
My P Mauriat PMXA 67R is a real pleasure to play. My sound has opened up since I started playing it and I can hear a richness, fullness and depth that with practise I can get from this superbly made instrument. Nathaniel Facey
My PMXA 67R is a true work of art and a joy to play. It is easily the best alto that I have played in my 35-year-plus musical career. Whether it is playing behind the Four Tops and Temptations, or blending with an orchestra, the PMXA 67R has proven to be reliable and a joy on which to perform. Farrell Vernonbc0623
UK MAINLAND CUSTOMERS
EXPORT CUSTOMERS (Anyone outside the UK)
If you are an export customer outside the UK you DO NOT pay the 20% tax
Please bear in mind you may have to pay an import tax in your own country. Check with your local customs if you are unsure.
Easiest payment method is by major credit card or Paypal. We charge in UK Pounds less tax and your card company will convert to your local currency at the current rate.
We can quickly and efficiently ship to all international destinations. Simply add your items to the basket and proceed with the checkout to see how much it will cost you.
Orders received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
We have a massive selection of goods, although If your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be emailed with the option to choose an alternative or cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
All saxophones are shipped using an express, tracked and insured service. High value items such as microphones and mouthpieces are also sent using a tracked service. To ensure a cost-effective service, lower value items such as reeds are sent via standard mail without tracking.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We guarantee to do the utmost to ensure you make a well-informed choice. We continually test the latest products and review them on the website, so you can research before you buy.
For more personal help and advice please email or phone and we will be happy to answer all your questions
Phone: +44 1892 662533
If you wish to return products purchased on our website please follow the guidance below.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (Reeds, mouthpieces etc). Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.
Please print and complete returns document found here: Return Document and include it inside your package.
- You must obtain a receipt with tracking information from the Post Office or chosen courier service. This can be used to track the item(s) that you are returning. We cannot accept liability for returned goods that we don’t receive or for those that get damaged in transit on their return.
- In all cases, (except where an item is faulty) the item(s) returned must be in its original and saleable condition. This includes all original packaging that must be undamaged and intact.
- All goods will be inspected on return. Where we have to make reductions in price to facilitate re-sale, you will be notified and the cost will be deducted from your refund.
- Goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please ensure you package them up well to prevent any damage or loss during shipping.
- The initial postage and packaging charge is non refundable.
We aim process refunds 24 hours of receipt. If you do not see your original payment method credited within ten days please contact us.
Please send all returns to the following address:
SAX.CO.UK RETURNS DEPARTMENT
If you have any difficulty or have any other queries regarding our returns policy, our customer services will be able to assist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01892662533.