P Mauriat Master 97 Alto Saxophone - Gold Lacquer - Special Offer
- in stock
Now £2699 saving £600!!
A great choice for players wanting a precision instrument.
P.Mauriat have an immense reputation for their vintage style saxes and now they have applied their expertise to a classical sax.
In designing the Master 97 P.Mauriat focussed their attention on the requirements of the most demanding classical saxophonists.
The result is an alto with a complex sound palette, fluid action, very accurate tuning and stunning aesthetics. A fully professional saxophone that employs a new body design as well as numerous ergonomic upgrades.
• Material: Yellow brass
• Finish: Gold lacquer
• Key Touches: Mother of pearl
• Neck: Gold brass
• Engraving: Hand engraved bell and bow
• Case: P.Mauriat shaped case with backpack straps
• Mouthpiece: Mauriat plastic mouthpiece
• Made in: Taiwan
• 9 Month Interest Free Finance Available on this Product
• Free Professional Set Up & Free Check over within a Year
• Recommended for: Serious classical sax players
P Mauriat set out to create a sax that would satisfy the classical sax market – they are well known for their place in jazz circles – this sax will certainly deliver on that front, but personally I feel that there is enough flexibility in the sound for it to play in multiple settings. For me, the sign of a good horn is one that offers flexibility in tone, with the ability to produce different tonal colours, and this definitely fits in this category. Jim (Sax.co.uk)