P Mauriat Le Bravo Alto Sax
10% deposit of £159.90
9 monthly payments of £159.90
Interest free finance
24 month finance 4.9 APR
10% deposit of £159.90
24 monthly payments of £63.00
Finance charges apply
Perfect for advancing sax players looking for the next step up.
The Le Bravo Saxophone from P.Mauriat combines warm, resonant red brass with the powerful, solid nickel-silver Super VI neck to create a thick sound that has serious punch.
The Le Bravo is a beautifully crafted instrument that will make any serious saxophonist happy to play it.
Priced ideally for advancing students but serious enough for pro players on a budget. A more contemporary tone to the well established P.Mauriat models principally due to the solid nickel silver neck which adds a huge amount of extra punch. This is the same neck that is fitted to the more expensive PMSA-60NS & Black Pearl saxes so a great enhancement to the Le Bravo.
The satin lacquer looks very classy and subtly individual.
• Material: Red brass
• Finish: Satin gold lacquer
• Key Touches: Mother of pearl
• Neck: Solid nickel silver, engraved super Jazz VI
• Engraving: Non engraved
• Case: P.Mauriat shaped hard black case
• Mouthpiece: Mauriat plastic student mouthpiece
• Made in: Taiwan
• 9 Month Interest Free Finance Available on this Product
• Free Professional Set Up & Free Check over within a Year
• Recommended for: Advancing students and professionals on a budget
I play-tested the Le Bravo 200 alto on a rowdy Mardis Gras gig, and I found that it projected exceptionally well....Intonation was nice and even from low to high registers, keywork was tight and accurate under my fingers and the horn responded immediately to changes in dynamics and embouchure. Overall tone was slightly bright, on the contemporary side, without being brittle or shrill. With its matte lacquer finish and engraved nickel-silver neck, the Le Bravo 200 has a striking, satiny look that will add a touch of class to your onstage appearance. Downbeat Magazine
I am a professional musician here in Brazil and I very impressed with the quality of my Alto Le Bravo 200S. The sound and the mechanical is perfect. I am sure, Paul Mauriat was my best choice. Luiz Sax
Free Professional Setup
All of our instruments are fully checked and set-up by our experienced technicians. Regardless of size or price - all saxophones go through the same process. Here at Sax.co.uk we know that when you buy a sax, our pro set up is absolutley essential to ensure the instrument you're purchasing is playing to it's optimum peformance.
In addition, all new saxophones purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE checkover to make sure your saxophone continues to perform its best.
Our 12-Step Checkover:
• All transit packing and corks from the manufacturer are removed.
• Thorough visual check for any imperfections in the finish, includes unlacquered saxophones.
• All pads checked for quality.
• All pad seatings checked using leak lights and traditional feeler paper methods.
• Regulation checked and adjusted.
• All key corks and felts checked, adjusted to set vent heights.
• All spring tensions checked and adjusted to create an even feel across the instrument.
• Neck fitting checked.
• Crook cork checked for cork quality and provided mouthpiece fits.
• Thorough playtest from top to bottom, including alternate fingerings.
• Case inspected for quality, instrument fit and accessories.
• Instrument cleaned and carefully repacked.
UK MAINLAND CUSTOMERS
EXPORT CUSTOMERS (Anyone outside the UK)
If you are an export customer outside the UK you DO NOT pay the 20% tax
Please bear in mind you may have to pay an import tax in your own country. Check with your local customs if you are unsure.
Easiest payment method is by major credit card or Paypal. We charge in UK Pounds less tax and your card company will convert to your local currency at the current rate.
We can quickly and efficiently ship to all international destinations. Simply add your items to the basket and proceed with the checkout to see how much it will cost you.
Orders received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
We have a massive selection of goods, although If your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be emailed with the option to choose an alternative or cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
All saxophones are shipped using an express, tracked and insured service. High value items such as microphones and mouthpieces are also sent using a tracked service. To ensure a cost-effective service, lower value items such as reeds are sent via standard mail without tracking.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We guarantee to do the utmost to ensure you make a well-informed choice. We continually test the latest products and review them on the website, so you can research before you buy.
For more personal help and advice please email or phone and we will be happy to answer all your questions
Phone: +44 1892 662533
If you wish to return products purchased on our website please follow the guidance below.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (Reeds, mouthpieces etc). Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.
Please print and complete returns document found here: Return Document and include it inside your package.
- You must obtain a receipt with tracking information from the Post Office or chosen courier service. This can be used to track the item(s) that you are returning. We cannot accept liability for returned goods that we don’t receive or for those that get damaged in transit on their return.
- In all cases, (except where an item is faulty) the item(s) returned must be in its original and saleable condition. This includes all original packaging that must be undamaged and intact.
- All goods will be inspected on return. Where we have to make reductions in price to facilitate re-sale, you will be notified and the cost will be deducted from your refund.
- Goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please ensure you package them up well to prevent any damage or loss during shipping.
- The initial postage and packaging charge is non refundable.
We aim process refunds 24 hours of receipt. If you do not see your original payment method credited within ten days please contact us.
Please send all returns to the following address:
SAX.CO.UK RETURNS DEPARTMENT
If you have any difficulty or have any other queries regarding our returns policy, our customer services will be able to assist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01892662533.