Keilwerth MKX Tenor Saxophone - Vintage Finish
10% deposit of £334.90
9 monthly payments of £334.90
Interest free finance
24 month finance 4.9 APR
10% deposit of £334.90
24 monthly payments of £131.95
Finance charges apply
Ideal for players wanting a sax with a distinctively vintage appeal.
A tone reminiscent of the old Conn and Buescher saxes of the 1940s and a vintage look to match complimented by a more compact, conventional keying action.
While the MKX and SX90R series do share some characteristics, they can be likened to cousins who share a common blood line, but have individual qualities and personalities that allow them a unique voice of their own.
The MKX retains that powerful Keilwerth sound but has a feel and keying action closer to that of the classic French saxophones. The end result is an impressive sax with a powerful tone, a fast action and a distinctive vintage look.
• Material: German brass
• Finish: Antique brass with clear lacquer
• Key Touches: Grey mother of pearl
• Neck: Keilwerth MKX
• Engraving: Precision laser engraved
• Case: Rectangular style hard case
• Mouthpiece: No mouthpiece
• Made in: Germany
• 9 Month Interest Free Finance Available on this Product
• Free Professional Set Up & Free Check over within a Year
• Recommended for: Serious players looking for a distinctive instrument
Most players appreciate that big Keilwerth sound but not everyone likes the feel of the larger diameter body tube. With the MKX Keilwerth have retained the best tonal characteristics of the famous SX90R - the MKX still has a larger bow and bell, but the body tube and keywork is closer to that of a Selmer MkVI. If you've ruled out Keilwerth in the past because of the feel, I recommend revisiting them sometime soon to try the MKX, you'll be pleasantly surprised. Phill (Sax.co.uk)
Free Professional Set Up
1.On arrival, every saxophone is checked & adjusted in-store. This is essential as every sax requires some attention after it’s long journey from the factory.
2. Once sold, every saxophone is checked & regulated for a second time as the set-up can be affected by the new materials expanding & contracting according to environmental conditions.
3. New saxes purchased from us can be returned within a year for a FREE check over and adjustment.
- Free 1st Class Delivery on all orders over £75 to UK MAINLAND
- Free Next Working day Delivery on all Saxophones to UK MAINLAND (excluding hire saxophones)
- Competitive International Shipping Rates
We deliver your order right away. Orders received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
We have a massive selection of goods, although If your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be emailed with the option to choose an alternative or cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Postage Prices Outside of the UK
Simply add your desired products to the shopping cart, choose your shipping destination and the website will automatically assign your postage to the shopping cart.
UK Shipping Guide
Listed below is a guide to our UK Mainland shipping charges.
|Category||Royal Mail 1st Class||Special Next Day||Special Next Day (by 12pm)|
Postage Within The UK
Royal Mail First Class (Default Shipping)
First Class Delivery aims to deliver within 1 to 3 days of postage but do bear in mind larger items are likely to need hand delivery (sax stands don't fit through letter boxes).Royal Mail Special Delivery (Next Day)
If your order is placed before 2pm and is in stock we promise to deliver next day. If an Item is not in stock we will refund your additional postage costs and deliver as soon as the goods are available. Over 2kg we use a mixture of regular post (low value items such as bags and heavier stands) & various couriers (usually DPD or UPS) depending on location and value.
Postage Within The EU
Anything under 2kg ships with Royal Mail. Orders amounting to over about £50 ship using a signed for and, if necessary, insured postal service. Orders over 2kg ship with various courier services- again, usually UPS or Fedex.
Rest Of The World
Any order under 2kg ships in the regular mail (unless otherwise requested at time of ordering). Higher value shipments are sent using a signed for and, if necessary, insured postal service. Heavier items ship by courier - again, we tend to use UPS or Fedex. Please note that, should you want smaller orders by courier (an advisable security measure in some countries) please specify clearly when ordering. This will often incur a higher shipping price which we may have to cover by sending a paypal invoice.
For any order which has shipped with tracking: the full tracking information can be checked using the "my orders" section on our website (a link is on your initial order confirmation).
If you're based overseas and would like more information on shipping including customs duty, please read our Based Overseas guide located here.
If you wish to return products purchased on our website please follow the guidance below.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (Reeds, mouthpieces etc). Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.
Please print and complete returns document found here: Return Document and include it inside your package.
- You must obtain a receipt with tracking information from the Post Office or chosen courier service. This can be used to track the item(s) that you are returning. We cannot accept liability for returned goods that we don’t receive or for those that get damaged in transit on their return.
- In all cases, (except where an item is faulty) the item(s) returned must be in its original and saleable condition. This includes all original packaging that must be undamaged and intact.
- All goods will be inspected on return. Where we have to make reductions in price to facilitate re-sale, you will be notified and the cost will be deducted from your refund.
- Goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please ensure you package them up well to prevent any damage or loss during shipping.
- The initial postage and packaging charge is non refundable.
We aim process refunds 24 hours of receipt. If you do not see your original payment method credited within ten days please contact us.
Please send all returns to the following address:
SAX.CO.UK RETURNS DEPARTMENT
If you have any difficulty or have any other queries regarding our returns policy, our customer services will be able to assist at email@example.com or 01892662533.