JodyJazz HR* - Soprano Sax Mouthpiece
JodyJazz HR - Vintage Jazz Sound. It has the look, feel and even the smell of Vintage Hard Rubber.
The HR is a hard rubber saxophone mouthpiece aimed at professionals and students looking for a traditional versatile mouthpiece. High quality control standards, a beautiful warm sound and a nice free blowing feel make these new mouthpieces amazing players.
The Soprano sax model is a straight-ahead jazz soprano mouthpiece. The sound is warm and round with good projection. The Chamber is round and smooth.
Three Goals in Creating the HR* Series of Saxophone Mouthpieces
1. To offer the most traditional style of jazz saxophone mouthpiece: round chamber hard rubber, and demand and obtain the most rigorous quality control possible.
2. To create a freeblowing hard rubber mouthpiece that allows the lowest and highest notes to speak with equal ease.
3. To make a hard rubber sax mouthpiece that can sound beautiful, but also give good strong projection when necessary.
" I really like this mouthpiece because it is responsive, plays well in all of the registers, and has a sweetness that compliments the naturally bright frequencies of the soprano. It also has a rich darkness and warmth, without the stuffiness associates with hard rubber mouthpieces of the past. Plus, the projection is great " Laura Dreyer
" … produced a warm, dark tone and blew freely and evenly across the traditional range of the horn. … Extremely responsive, the HR* lets you tongue fast and accurately through uptempo passages without choking up in the throat." Ed Enright, Downbeat 2006
Very much an 'industry standard' on soprano. A similar design to 'pieces such as Links and Meyers but with greater projection and an especially good build quality. Particularly stable and very good intonation on the vast majority of sopranos. Jules@sax.co.uk
UK MAINLAND CUSTOMERS
EXPORT CUSTOMERS (Anyone outside the UK)
If you are an export customer outside the UK you DO NOT pay the 20% tax
Please bear in mind you may have to pay an import tax in your own country. Check with your local customs if you are unsure.
Easiest payment method is by major credit card or Paypal. We charge in UK Pounds less tax and your card company will convert to your local currency at the current rate.
We can quickly and efficiently ship to all international destinations. Simply add your items to the basket and proceed with the checkout to see how much it will cost you.
Orders received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
We have a massive selection of goods, although If your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be emailed with the option to choose an alternative or cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
All saxophones are shipped using an express, tracked and insured service. High value items such as microphones and mouthpieces are also sent using a tracked service. To ensure a cost-effective service, lower value items such as reeds are sent via standard mail without tracking.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We guarantee to do the utmost to ensure you make a well-informed choice. We continually test the latest products and review them on the website, so you can research before you buy.
For more personal help and advice please email or phone and we will be happy to answer all your questions
Phone: +44 1892 662533
If you wish to return products purchased on our website please follow the guidance below.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (Reeds, mouthpieces etc). Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.
Please print and complete returns document found here: Return Document and include it inside your package.
- You must obtain a receipt with tracking information from the Post Office or chosen courier service. This can be used to track the item(s) that you are returning. We cannot accept liability for returned goods that we don’t receive or for those that get damaged in transit on their return.
- In all cases, (except where an item is faulty) the item(s) returned must be in its original and saleable condition. This includes all original packaging that must be undamaged and intact.
- All goods will be inspected on return. Where we have to make reductions in price to facilitate re-sale, you will be notified and the cost will be deducted from your refund.
- Goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please ensure you package them up well to prevent any damage or loss during shipping.
- The initial postage and packaging charge is non refundable.
We aim process refunds 24 hours of receipt. If you do not see your original payment method credited within ten days please contact us.
Please send all returns to the following address:
SAX.CO.UK RETURNS DEPARTMENT
If you have any difficulty or have any other queries regarding our returns policy, our customer services will be able to assist at email@example.com or 01892662533.