Saxophone Repairer / Technician Wanted
An exciting opportunity to work with the world’s leading saxophone specialist at our head office location in Sussex.
Sax.co.uk are an industry awarding winning company and the world’s leading saxophone retailer. We are widely regarded as having a well-rounded specialist knowledge of everything saxophone and a proven track record for delivering exceptional customer service across all our departments.
Who are you:
You are a self-motivated and enthusiastic saxophone repairer who can work with initiative and bring a pro-active, can-do approach to their work. Working at our fully equipped Sussex workshop, you will be reporting directly to our Senior Technician, willing to learn and able to take direction.
Roles and Duties:
- Inspect, setup and prepare all new incoming saxophone deliveries
- Quality assure all outgoing instruments
- Safely package instruments for distribution
- Assess walk-in customers and their requirements, accurately estimating repair costs and time-frames
- Maintain a good inventory of tools and supplies
- Answering inbound telephone and email enquiries
- Advise customers regarding care products
- Processing invoices and care products through the companies till system
- Maintaining an organized and efficient booking system
- Firm grasp of how to play the saxophone
- Good practical skills
- Confident with workshop tooling and machinery
- Exceptional problem solver
- Great people and customer service skills
- Enthusiastic, reliable and punctual
- Fun and positive can-do attitude with a willingness to learn
- Acute attention to detail
- Naturally tidy with great organizational and planning skills
- Computer literate
- Experience beyond saxophone repairs is desirable
Benefits and Remuneration:
- Competitive Salary
- Five days per week, including alternating Saturdays
- 20 days paid holiday
- Free onsite parking
Experience for this role is ESSENTIAL. Do not apply unless you have experience in this field. References required.
Apply in writing with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org