Jazzlab Saxholder Pro
The latest Saxholder from Jazzlab is here!
The traditional sax strap or sax harness transfers the whole weight of the instrument to the neck. By the time many performers complain of chronic neck pain, there may even be damage to the cervical spine. saXholder is a new, patented three-point support system. The whole weight of the sax is transferred onto the two padded shoulder handles with assistance from the abdominal rest.
Not compatible with Curved Soprano
- transfers the entire sax weight evenly to both shoulders, no stress on the neck
- can be put on by one hand in seconds
- saves space, smaller than a sheet of paper when folded
- is very comfortable when sitting or standing, since it does not slip away
- looks great, especially designed for both men and women performers
- is a high-tech product that uses aircraft and space travel materials: made of Kevlar ® and aircraft aluminum.
- can be set quickly and easily: swing both shoulder handles up, pull out the telescopic slide, rotate the abdominal rest, ready.
- developed in Switzerland
- made in the European Community
What the pros say
Paquito d’Rivera, saxophonist and clarinetist, about saXholder: “It works just great!!”
Benny Golson, saxophonist, composer and arranger: ” The saXholder is what I’ve been waiting for. No more pressure on my neck. No more messed up shirt collars. No more sweated saxophone straps”
Chico Freeman, saxophonist, composer and producer: “The saXholder finally brings the best of two worlds together, the freedom of movement from a neck strap with the weight distribution of a harness and it looks good when you are wearing it”
Bob Sheppard, saxophonist: “This amazing engineered saXholder device works better than any harness I have tried. The horn feels like it’s floating, very comfortable, natural and easy to use. Besides making the saxophone feel light as a feather, the saXholder has other positive side effects, including better posture and diaphragm breathing.”
Sergio Flores, Sexy Sax Man, saxophonist, about saXholder: “I think I as soon as I tried it I fell in love with it!… my neck is totally free! ..It’s brilliant!”
George Garzone, saxophonist and jazz educator, Berklee College of Music: “For me, the saXholder takes away all the pressure of the saxophone on my body. This is a phenomenon!”
Pete Thomas, music producer and saxophonist, about saXholder: “Finally, I can play the bass for more than 5 minutes at a time!”
UK MAINLAND CUSTOMERS
EXPORT CUSTOMERS (Anyone outside the UK)
If you are an export customer outside the UK you DO NOT pay the 20% tax
Please bear in mind you may have to pay an import tax in your own country. Check with your local customs if you are unsure.
Easiest payment method is by major credit card or Paypal. We charge in UK Pounds less tax and your card company will convert to your local currency at the current rate.
We can quickly and efficiently ship to all international destinations. Simply add your items to the basket and proceed with the checkout to see how much it will cost you.
Orders received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
We have a massive selection of goods, although If your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be emailed with the option to choose an alternative or cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
All saxophones are shipped using an express, tracked and insured service. High value items such as microphones and mouthpieces are also sent using a tracked service. To ensure a cost-effective service, lower value items such as reeds are sent via standard mail without tracking.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We guarantee to do the utmost to ensure you make a well-informed choice. We continually test the latest products and review them on the website, so you can research before you buy.
For more personal help and advice please email or phone and we will be happy to answer all your questions
Phone: +44 1892 662533
If you wish to return products purchased on our website please follow the guidance below.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (Reeds, mouthpieces etc). Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.
Please print and complete returns document found here: Return Document and include it inside your package.
- You must obtain a receipt with tracking information from the Post Office or chosen courier service. This can be used to track the item(s) that you are returning. We cannot accept liability for returned goods that we don’t receive or for those that get damaged in transit on their return.
- In all cases, (except where an item is faulty) the item(s) returned must be in its original and saleable condition. This includes all original packaging that must be undamaged and intact.
- All goods will be inspected on return. Where we have to make reductions in price to facilitate re-sale, you will be notified and the cost will be deducted from your refund.
- Goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please ensure you package them up well to prevent any damage or loss during shipping.
- The initial postage and packaging charge is non refundable.
We aim process refunds 24 hours of receipt. If you do not see your original payment method credited within ten days please contact us.
Please send all returns to the following address:
SAX.CO.UK RETURNS DEPARTMENT
If you have any difficulty or have any other queries regarding our returns policy, our customer services will be able to assist at email@example.com or 01892662533.