DAddario Select Jazz Tenor Mouthpiece Bundle
ABOUT SELECT JAZZ
- Expertly-designed and made in the USA by a team of top musicians and engineer
- Milled, not molded, from solid rod rubber, using D’Addario’s precise computer-controlled mouthpiece-making technology
- No hand-finishing required
- Medium chamber and facing length
- Available in four tip openings: 6, 7, 8, 9
WHY SELECT JAZZ?
- Captures the classic sound and response of the most sought-after vintage mouthpieces
- Even intonation across the entire range of the saxophone
- Exceptional versatility for all styles of jazz
- Ideal for the professional player or advancing student.
This is a very nicely centred mouthpiece, toward the brighter side of the spectrum. It has a very big sound, and is easy to play. If you don’t put too much air through it, you can get a lovely dark sound. However, when air is pushed through it, you get a contemporary bright edge. It’s reasonably resistant, and consistent in altissimo, quite easy to tune and control while maintaining a reasonable degree of flex in your sound. – Mike (Sax.co.uk)