Sax.co.uk - Here to help lift your Spirits
It's a perfect time to dust off those old saxophones, focus on practicing or learn something new!
We're putting extra measures in place to continue to provide an exemplary service and offer light relief from the current situation. If you're in isolation, we're going to do all we can to help you make your time more enjoyable and productive.
Mail Order Open/London Store NOW OPEN (See Below)
Our customer service, online business and London store are fully operational.
London Store - NOW OPEN
Sax.co.uk London will be open on the 15th June and we look forward to seeing you back at the store! Nothing is more important than the welfare of our staff and customers, therefore to mitigate the possible spread of the coronavirus, we will be implementing the following safety measures.
- Customers will initially not be able to play-test saxophones & mouthpieces. We will keep a close eye on Government advice and allow play-testing as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Disposable gloves will be provided for anyone wanting to feel the ergonomics of an instrument.
- A maximum of 8 people will be allowed in the store at one time.
- Customers must keep a 2m distance from staff and other visitors in-store.
- Our technicians will quarantine all incoming saxophones for 72 hours upon arrival, on the spot repairs will not be possible
- Hand sanitisers and hand washing facilities are widely available throughout the store.