Conn-Selmer Avant ATS200 - Tenor Sax - Bronze
10% deposit of £143.50
9 monthly payments of £143.50
Interest free finance
24 month finance 4.9 APR
10% deposit of £143.50
24 monthly payments of £56.54
Finance charges apply
A great choice for students looking for a bronze saxophone.
The Conn-Selmer 'Avant' ATS200 is a saxophone with a little extra pedigree - Conn & Selmer have been two of the most respected brands for over 100 years! Now they have come together to produce this excellent student saxophone.
One of our favourite brands here at Sax.co, the Conn-Selmer saxophones feature good design, excellent build quality and proven reliability across the range.
This 'Avant' ATS200 is the step up model suited to students who want a sax with some added features - double arms on the bell keys, a larger bell flare and a fully ribbed construction.
Bronze tends to give a richer, more harmonically complex sound. It is also clear lacquered to protect it's beautiful looks and minimise cleaning.
The inclusion of a genuine Rousseau ebonite (hard rubber) mouthpiece is a huge bonus! Most student saxes are supplied with the least expensive plastic mouthpiece that soon needs upgrading. The Rousseau mouthpiece will assist you through the more awkward beginning stages and take you and your playing onto a higher level.
• Material: Bronze
• Finish: Clear lacquer
• Key Touches: Simulated Mother of Pearl
• Neck: Conn-Selmer
• Engraving: Engraved bell
• Case: Stylish Conn-Selmer hard case with back-pack straps
• Mouthpiece: Rousseau ebonite
• Made in: China
• 9 Month Interest Free Finance Available on this Product
• Free Professional Set Up & Free Check over within a Year
• Recommended for: Students
Like the 180, there is a nice robust feel to the 200 - even more so with it's fully ribbed construction and double arms. These features won't mean a great deal to most students but trust me, they make the sax easier to play, more reliable and along with the larger bell flare and the bronze give it a fuller tone. I love the fact that they include a really nice ebonite Rousseau mouthpiece, I wish more manufacturers would do the same. Another sax worthy of the famous Conn-Selmer name. Phill (Sax.co.uk)
- Free 1st Class Delivery on all orders over £75 to UK MAINLAND
- Free Next Working day Delivery on all Saxophones to UK MAINLAND (excluding hire saxophones)
- Competitive International Shipping Rates
We deliver your order right away. Orders received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
We have a massive selection of goods, although If your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be emailed with the option to choose an alternative or cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Postage Prices Outside of the UK
Simply add your desired products to the shopping cart, choose your shipping destination and the website will automatically assign your postage to the shopping cart.
UK Shipping Guide
Listed below is a guide to our UK Mainland shipping charges.
|Category||Royal Mail 1st Class||Special Next Day||Special Next Day (by 12pm)|
Postage Within The UK
Royal Mail First Class (Default Shipping)
First Class Delivery aims to deliver within 1 to 3 days of postage but do bear in mind larger items are likely to need hand delivery (sax stands don't fit through letter boxes).Royal Mail Special Delivery (Next Day)
If your order is placed before 2pm and is in stock we promise to deliver next day. If an Item is not in stock we will refund your additional postage costs and deliver as soon as the goods are available. Over 2kg we use a mixture of regular post (low value items such as bags and heavier stands) & various couriers (usually DPD or UPS) depending on location and value.
Postage Within The EU
Anything under 2kg ships with Royal Mail. Orders amounting to over about £50 ship using a signed for and, if necessary, insured postal service. Orders over 2kg ship with various courier services- again, usually UPS or Fedex.
Rest Of The World
Any order under 2kg ships in the regular mail (unless otherwise requested at time of ordering). Higher value shipments are sent using a signed for and, if necessary, insured postal service. Heavier items ship by courier - again, we tend to use UPS or Fedex. Please note that, should you want smaller orders by courier (an advisable security measure in some countries) please specify clearly when ordering. This will often incur a higher shipping price which we may have to cover by sending a paypal invoice.
For any order which has shipped with tracking: the full tracking information can be checked using the "my orders" section on our website (a link is on your initial order confirmation).
If you're based overseas and would like more information on shipping including customs duty, please read our Based Overseas guide located here.
If you wish to return products purchased on our website please follow the guidance below.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (Reeds, mouthpieces etc). Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.
Please print and complete returns document found here: Return Document and include it inside your package.
- You must obtain a receipt with tracking information from the Post Office or chosen courier service. This can be used to track the item(s) that you are returning. We cannot accept liability for returned goods that we don’t receive or for those that get damaged in transit on their return.
- In all cases, (except where an item is faulty) the item(s) returned must be in its original and saleable condition. This includes all original packaging that must be undamaged and intact.
- All goods will be inspected on return. Where we have to make reductions in price to facilitate re-sale, you will be notified and the cost will be deducted from your refund.
- Goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please ensure you package them up well to prevent any damage or loss during shipping.
- The initial postage and packaging charge is non refundable.
We aim process refunds 24 hours of receipt. If you do not see your original payment method credited within ten days please contact us.
Please send all returns to the following address:
SAX.CO.UK RETURNS DEPARTMENT
If you have any difficulty or have any other queries regarding our returns policy, our customer services will be able to assist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01892662533.