Balam Leather Strap
This innovative premium-line neck strap is the perfect hybrid between a strap and a harness, taking the best of both worlds! At the core of its design it utilises two Aluminium strips which can be shaped to suit the player’s physique, perfectly following the contours of the shoulders and chest. As a result of this all the weight is completely removed from the back of the neck and evenly spread over the shoulders and chest instead.
If you suffer from neck pain or simply don’t like the feeling of having constant pressure on the back of the neck then this strap is for you! Beautifully handmade in Korea, the strap features premium full grain leather (or imitation leather depending on your selection) straps with antiqued cast brass fixtures. Not compatible with Curved Soprano
Incredibly adjustable for all body types and can be used for soprano, alto, tenor and baritone. To see how to adjust the Balam strap for a truly custom fit follow this link
Strap includes velvet travel bag, and can be stored in most saxophone bells
Patented in the USA, Japan, Korea, EU, China & Russia
* Removes all weight from players neck providing huge relief.
* Very comfortable fit and adjustable to different body shapes
* Eco-leather and Leather models available
* Tutorial video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB9LUfs2Tag&t=3s
* Leather version is delivered in velvet travel bag
* Metal hook covered with a plastic tube to prevent damage to the saxophone hook ring
* Wide metal sliding hardware (allows easy adjustment while playing
From my first go on this strap I was simply bowled over by it! I have since purchased one and use it permanently when playing tenor sax, whether I’m gigging, practising, or making videos! I have always found it incredibly uncomfortable playing tenor with a regular strap – and I would go as far as saying that is bad for one’s physical health – however, this new design is revolutionary. It removes the discomfort and ‘faffyness’ factor from traditional harnesses by having none of those fiddly side connection straps and instead uses a design that perfectly aligns with the shape of the player’s shoulders. After a little experimentation with the shaping of the underlying aluminium strips I soon found the perfect setting for me and I’ve not looked back ever since. The antique brass fixtures also look great when you’re playing an unlacquered sax! Jim Cheek
UK MAINLAND CUSTOMERS
EXPORT CUSTOMERS (Anyone outside the UK)
If you are an export customer outside the UK you DO NOT pay the 20% tax
Please bear in mind you may have to pay an import tax in your own country. Check with your local customs if you are unsure.
Easiest payment method is by major credit card or Paypal. We charge in UK Pounds less tax and your card company will convert to your local currency at the current rate.
We can quickly and efficiently ship to all international destinations. Simply add your items to the basket and proceed with the checkout to see how much it will cost you.
Orders received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
We have a massive selection of goods, although If your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be emailed with the option to choose an alternative or cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
All saxophones are shipped using an express, tracked and insured service. High value items such as microphones and mouthpieces are also sent using a tracked service. To ensure a cost-effective service, lower value items such as reeds are sent via standard mail without tracking.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We guarantee to do the utmost to ensure you make a well-informed choice. We continually test the latest products and review them on the website, so you can research before you buy.
For more personal help and advice please email or phone and we will be happy to answer all your questions
Phone: +44 1892 662533
If you wish to return products purchased on our website please follow the guidance below.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (Reeds, mouthpieces etc). Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.
Please print and complete returns document found here: Return Document and include it inside your package.
- You must obtain a receipt with tracking information from the Post Office or chosen courier service. This can be used to track the item(s) that you are returning. We cannot accept liability for returned goods that we don’t receive or for those that get damaged in transit on their return.
- In all cases, (except where an item is faulty) the item(s) returned must be in its original and saleable condition. This includes all original packaging that must be undamaged and intact.
- All goods will be inspected on return. Where we have to make reductions in price to facilitate re-sale, you will be notified and the cost will be deducted from your refund.
- Goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please ensure you package them up well to prevent any damage or loss during shipping.
- The initial postage and packaging charge is non refundable.
We aim process refunds 24 hours of receipt. If you do not see your original payment method credited within ten days please contact us.
Please send all returns to the following address:
SAX.CO.UK RETURNS DEPARTMENT
If you have any difficulty or have any other queries regarding our returns policy, our customer services will be able to assist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01892662533.