Aodyo Sylphyo Wireless Wind MIDI Controller Complete Bundle
Aodyo Sylphyo Wireles Eectronic Wind Instrument
Expand your sound palette. With more than 40 different fingering options available, the Aodyo Sylphyo wireless can be easily mastered by both beginners and professional woodwind players. It is simply the easiest way to breathe life into your music and refine your tone.
The Sylphyo is meant for everyone. It's a perfect first step into the world of wind instruments. You'll be able to improve at your own pace, and with all the possible sounds and nuances there's always something new to learn!
Aodyo Sylphyo Wireless Wind MIDI Controller
The link receiver lets you transform Sylphyo to a wireless instrument. You can also connect Aodyo Sylphyo Link receiver to an amp, headphones, or to your computer via USB.
Connect your Sylphyo easily to your Aodyo link receiver by pressing few buttons and perform anywhere using wireless receiver. The Aodyo Link receiver can also be used as a MIDI synthesizer for any other wind controller.
Aodyo Sylphyo Gig Bag
The Aodyo Sylphyo gig bag protects your Sylphyo perfectly. The gig bag is built with nylon soft case, padded with foam to protect your instruments from external bumps. It is also equipped with an adjustable shoulder strap, which allows you to comfortably carry your bag while commuting.
Aodyo Sylphyo Replacement Mouthpiece
The Aodyo Sylphyo replacement mouthpiece is built with a rubber gasket for your Sylphyo. This ensures a tight seal for precise note production.
One Sylphyo, endless possibilities. Breathe life into your music, touch and move to refine your tone. Your Sylphyo conveys the subtlest of your nuances, with the feeling of an acoustic wind instrument.
Play everywhere: at home, on stage, or on the plane, without bothering anyone. Pull your Sylphyo out of your bag, turn it on, and strike up the band!
• High-precision breath control with wide dynamic range
• Selectable fingerings adapted from various wind instruments (recorder, clarinet, flute, saxophone, oboe, trumpet, bagpipe, whistle, EWI…)
• Slider and touch-sensitive keys for pitch-bend and timbre control
• Inertial control sensors for vibrato and timbre control
• Internal sound engine with headphones output
• MIDI through USB (compatible with PC, Mac, iOS)
• Free internal software and sound engine updates
• Becomes wireless when used with a Link receiver
• 6 hours battery life
• 43 cm (17")
• 395 gr (0.87 lbs)
• Designed and made in France
• Removable mouthpiece
• USB cable
• USB charger
- Free 1st Class Delivery on all orders over £75 to UK MAINLAND
- Free Next Working day Delivery on all Saxophones to UK MAINLAND (excluding hire saxophones)
- Competitive International Shipping Rates
We deliver your order right away. Orders received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
We have a massive selection of goods, although If your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be emailed with the option to choose an alternative or cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Postage Prices Outside of the UK
Simply add your desired products to the shopping cart, choose your shipping destination and the website will automatically assign your postage to the shopping cart.
UK Shipping Guide
Listed below is a guide to our UK Mainland shipping charges.
|Category||Royal Mail 1st Class||Special Next Day||Special Next Day (by 12pm)|
Postage Within The UK
Royal Mail First Class (Default Shipping)
First Class Delivery aims to deliver within 1 to 3 days of postage but do bear in mind larger items are likely to need hand delivery (sax stands don't fit through letter boxes).Royal Mail Special Delivery (Next Day)
If your order is placed before 2pm and is in stock we promise to deliver next day. If an Item is not in stock we will refund your additional postage costs and deliver as soon as the goods are available. Over 2kg we use a mixture of regular post (low value items such as bags and heavier stands) & various couriers (usually DPD or UPS) depending on location and value.
Postage Within The EU
Anything under 2kg ships with Royal Mail. Orders amounting to over about £50 ship using a signed for and, if necessary, insured postal service. Orders over 2kg ship with various courier services- again, usually UPS or Fedex.
Rest Of The World
Any order under 2kg ships in the regular mail (unless otherwise requested at time of ordering). Higher value shipments are sent using a signed for and, if necessary, insured postal service. Heavier items ship by courier - again, we tend to use UPS or Fedex. Please note that, should you want smaller orders by courier (an advisable security measure in some countries) please specify clearly when ordering. This will often incur a higher shipping price which we may have to cover by sending a paypal invoice.
For any order which has shipped with tracking: the full tracking information can be checked using the "my orders" section on our website (a link is on your initial order confirmation).
If you're based overseas and would like more information on shipping including customs duty, please read our Based Overseas guide located here.
If you wish to return products purchased on our website please follow the guidance below.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (Reeds, mouthpieces etc). Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.
Please print and complete returns document found here: Return Document and include it inside your package.
- You must obtain a receipt with tracking information from the Post Office or chosen courier service. This can be used to track the item(s) that you are returning. We cannot accept liability for returned goods that we don’t receive or for those that get damaged in transit on their return.
- In all cases, (except where an item is faulty) the item(s) returned must be in its original and saleable condition. This includes all original packaging that must be undamaged and intact.
- All goods will be inspected on return. Where we have to make reductions in price to facilitate re-sale, you will be notified and the cost will be deducted from your refund.
- Goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please ensure you package them up well to prevent any damage or loss during shipping.
- The initial postage and packaging charge is non refundable.
We aim process refunds 24 hours of receipt. If you do not see your original payment method credited within ten days please contact us.
Please send all returns to the following address:
SAX.CO.UK RETURNS DEPARTMENT
If you have any difficulty or have any other queries regarding our returns policy, our customer services will be able to assist at email@example.com or 01892662533.