Aodyo Sylphyo Wireless Wind MIDI Controller and Link Bundle
Aodyo Sylphyo Wireles Eectronic Wind Instrument
Expand your sound palette. With more than 40 different fingering options available, the Aodyo Sylphyo wireless can be easily mastered by both beginners and professional woodwind players. It is simply the easiest way to breathe life into your music and refine your tone.
The Sylphyo is meant for everyone. It's a perfect first step into the world of wind instruments. You'll be able to improve at your own pace, and with all the possible sounds and nuances there's always something new to learn!
Aodyo Sylphyo Wireless Wind MIDI Controller
The link receiver lets you transform Sylphyo to a wireless instrument. You can also connect Aodyo Sylphyo Link receiver to an amp, headphones, or to your computer via USB.
Connect your Sylphyo easily to your Aodyo link receiver by pressing few buttons and perform anywhere using wireless receiver. The Aodyo Link receiver can also be used as a MIDI synthesizer for any other wind controller.
One Sylphyo, endless possibilities. Breathe life into your music, touch and move to refine your tone. Your Sylphyo conveys the subtlest of your nuances, with the feeling of an acoustic wind instrument.
Play everywhere: at home, on stage, or on the plane, without bothering anyone. Pull your Sylphyo out of your bag, turn it on, and strike up the band!
• High-precision breath control with wide dynamic range
• Selectable fingerings adapted from various wind instruments (recorder, clarinet, flute, saxophone, oboe, trumpet, bagpipe, whistle, EWI…)
• Slider and touch-sensitive keys for pitch-bend and timbre control
• Inertial control sensors for vibrato and timbre control
• Internal sound engine with headphones output
• MIDI through USB (compatible with PC, Mac, iOS)
• Free internal software and sound engine updates
• Becomes wireless when used with a Link receiver
• 6 hours battery life
• 43 cm (17")
• 395 gr (0.87 lbs)
• Designed and made in France
• Removable mouthpiece
• USB cable
• USB charger
UK MAINLAND CUSTOMERS
EXPORT CUSTOMERS (Anyone outside the UK)
If you are an export customer outside the UK you DO NOT pay the 20% tax
Please bear in mind you may have to pay an import tax in your own country. Check with your local customs if you are unsure.
Easiest payment method is by major credit card or Paypal. We charge in UK Pounds less tax and your card company will convert to your local currency at the current rate.
We can quickly and efficiently ship to all international destinations. Simply add your items to the basket and proceed with the checkout to see how much it will cost you.
Orders received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
We have a massive selection of goods, although If your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be emailed with the option to choose an alternative or cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
All saxophones are shipped using an express, tracked and insured service. High value items such as microphones and mouthpieces are also sent using a tracked service. To ensure a cost-effective service, lower value items such as reeds are sent via standard mail without tracking.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We guarantee to do the utmost to ensure you make a well-informed choice. We continually test the latest products and review them on the website, so you can research before you buy.
For more personal help and advice please email or phone and we will be happy to answer all your questions
Phone: +44 1892 662533
If you wish to return products purchased on our website please follow the guidance below.
Goods purchased online from www.sax.co.uk can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken (Reeds, mouthpieces etc). Goods purchased through our website cannot be returned to our retail stores.
Please print and complete returns document found here: Return Document and include it inside your package.
- You must obtain a receipt with tracking information from the Post Office or chosen courier service. This can be used to track the item(s) that you are returning. We cannot accept liability for returned goods that we don’t receive or for those that get damaged in transit on their return.
- In all cases, (except where an item is faulty) the item(s) returned must be in its original and saleable condition. This includes all original packaging that must be undamaged and intact.
- All goods will be inspected on return. Where we have to make reductions in price to facilitate re-sale, you will be notified and the cost will be deducted from your refund.
- Goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so please ensure you package them up well to prevent any damage or loss during shipping.
- The initial postage and packaging charge is non refundable.
We aim process refunds 24 hours of receipt. If you do not see your original payment method credited within ten days please contact us.
Please send all returns to the following address:
SAX.CO.UK RETURNS DEPARTMENT
If you have any difficulty or have any other queries regarding our returns policy, our customer services will be able to assist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01892662533.