Sakkusu Shi - Alto Saxophone - Red Brass
- Available To Order
BRAND NEW SAKKUSU RANGE for 2017! All new low price!
We have now introduced brand new premium Sakkusu altos into our range. These new models represent incredible value for money – each sax has a solid construction, comfortable key layout, solid intonation and a pleasant and full-bodied tone. We also include a Yamaha 4C mouthpiece in the package, enabling the player to channel a clear and free-speaking tone through their new instrument. In addition to this we provide a tuition DVD, allowing you to get going straight away in the comfort of your home!
• Solid construction and mechanism, comfortable key layout
• High Quality Pisoni Pads
• Top F# key. This extra top note was introduced on most saxes in the 1960s and most teachers recommend it.
• Red brass with gold lacquered keys. Easy to clean and looks beautiful.
• Yamaha mouthpiece (with cap & ligature). Widely regarded by teachers worldwide as the best model for students.
• Hard but lightweight shaped case with backpack straps & outer pocket.
• Tuition DVD. Learn at your own pace at home.
• Comfortable padded neck strap, 2 x reeds, lacquer cloth, cork grease and mouthpiece patch.
• Material: Red Brass
• Finish: Gold lacquered keys
• Key Touches: Simulated pearl
• Neck: Sakkusu
• Case: Sakkusu hard shaped black case with backpack straps and outer pocket
• Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4c plastic
• Made in: China
• Free professional set up and free check over within a year
• Recommended For: Students
This new premium model within our Sakkusu range demonstrates quality throughout and represents true value for money. Even at its modest price-point it features many of the qualities that you see in professional-level brands: underslung octave mechanism, double key arms on lower keys, and red brass material giving added warmth and projection. The included Yamaha 4C mouthpiece with this material gives a lovely sonority; I found the mouthpiece positioning on the cork needed to be 60% down in order to obtain the correct tuning point and demonstrate its excellent intonation. The mechanism is solid and the keywork feels fluid and very accessible under the fingers. I think this sax is going to be a classic for years to come! - Jim@sax.co.uk