P Mauriat Le Bravo Tenor Saxophone
- Available to order
Perfect for advancing sax players looking for the next step up.
The Le Bravo Saxophone from P.Mauriat combines warm, resonant red brass with the powerful, solid nickel-silver Super VI neck to create a thick sound that has serious punch.
The Le Bravo is a beautifully crafted instrument that will make any serious saxophonist happy to play it.
Priced ideally for advancing students but serious enough for pro players on a budget. A more contemporary tone to the well established P.Mauriat models principally due to the solid nickel silver neck which adds a huge amount of extra punch. This is the same neck that is fitted to the more expensive PMST-60NS & Black Pearl saxes so a great enhancement to the Le Bravo.
The satin lacquer looks very classy and subtly individual.
• Material: Red brass
• Finish: Satin gold lacquer
• Key Touches: Mother of pearl
• Neck: Solid nickel silver, engraved super Jazz VI
• Engraving: Non engraved
• Case: P.Mauriat shaped hard black case
• Mouthpiece: Mauriat plastic student mouthpiece
• Made in: Taiwan
• 9 Month Interest Free Finance Available on this Product
• Free Professional Set Up & Free Check over within a Year
• Recommended for: Advancing students and professionals on a budget
....easy blowing, good intonation, anatomical arrangement of the keys ... Horn gives a modern tone, mechanics is quite fast and silver neck gives sharp bright and precise tone. Equal to the other big and famous brands. I play many styles of music. From classical, pop, acid jazz, funky, and the folk music ... I play in orchestra of biggest Balkan folk star Halid Beslic and my first gig with my model Le Bravo was for an audience of 25,000 people. Le Bravo quickly became the No1 tenor in my collection and I play it regularly on stage. Mirza Frljak