Lupifaro Platinum Series - Vintage Finish - Soprano Saxophone - Special Offer
- Available to order
A truly great new sax with real vintage appeal.
Designed by Luca Cardinali, the platinum series alto is the result of years of experimentation and consultation with musicians to develop this extraordinary saxophone. One of the most exciting recent arrivals here at Sax.co.uk.
• Material: Brass
• Finish: Lupifaro Vintage lacquer
• Key Touches: Mother of Pearl
• Neck: Lupifaro Platinum
• Engraving: Hand engraved
• Case: Hard case included
• Mouthpiece: Basic mouthpiece included
• Made in: Italy
• 9 Month Interest Free Finance Available on this Product
• Free Professional Set Up & Free Check over within a Year
• Recommended for: Jazz players
The Lupifaro saxophone is one of the best horns that I have come across in terms of the basics.....a “vintage” horn in every way, shape, and form, but with modern standards in build quality and intonation. I still very much enjoy playing my Selmer Mark VI, but for a modern horn, I have not played many professional modern saxophones that have come as close as to how a modern “vintage” horn should play. bestsaxophonewebsiteever.com